- How much is the down payment for a loan to buy a house? A senior bank loan officer actually said these four words... How much is the down payment for a loan to buy a house? Is it appropriate to buy a house with a down payment or a loan? This is a question often asked by many buyers. Recently, a bank loan officer friend of Rongfang Xiaofang has complained to me: Old buyers have asked some people to give an absolute answer...
- How much is the second house down payment? Question: Rong 360 loan expert, hello! How much is the down payment for the second suite now? Rong 360 loan expert reply: Hello! According to the provisions of the State Council's Eighth National New Territories in April 2011, the proportion of down payment for households that purchase a second home loan is not less than 60%, and the loan interest rate...
- How much can a new energy auto loan be borrowed? CITIC down payment 20%! Can I purchase a new energy vehicle loan? In the past two years, with the increasing popularity of new energy vehicles, the list of subsidized new energy vehicles has become increasingly abundant. At the same time, in order to open up the Chinese market, the US electric car manufacturer Tesla (TASLAMOTORS) recently reached a meeting with CITIC Bank...
- How much bank is supported by the first payment? The first payment is the travel credit product of Tuniu, that is, you can go to travel after paying the down payment, and the balance will be paid in 11 installments afterwards. Of course, this is within the credit line. Since the launch of the line at the end of last year, the number of people who opened the first payment has 200,000...
- How much does the commercial loan second house pay down? How much does the commercial loan second house pay down? Many people who are ready to buy a house have a headache. To put it simply, the minimum down payment for a commercial loan in a non-first-tier city is 30%, and the down payment for a second-tier commercial loan in a second-tier city is generally no less than 50%. Although the central bank released the first suite and two...
How much is the right loan for a car loan?
Personal carloanThe amount of down payment is determined according to your personal funds. It is more cost-effective to have no down payment. Usually, the minimum down payment for a car loan is 30% of the invoice price. The car buyer can arrange for the down payment of the car loan according to his or her income and investment plan. It should be noted that the loan method is different, and the down payment for the car loan will vary.
1, toPledgeIn the case of applying for a loan or providing joint and several liability guarantees by banks or insurance companies, the initial payment shall not be less than 20% of the purchase price, and the maximum loan amount shall not exceed 80% of the purchase price. Therefore, when buying a car, you must have enough money to pay the down payment. If you make a down payment of less than 20%, you will not be able to buy a car.
2. If the loan is applied for by the purchased vehicle or other real estate mortgage, the initial payment shall not be less than 30% of the purchase price, and the maximum loan amount shall not exceed 70% of the purchase price.
3. If the loan is applied for by a third-party guarantee (except for banks and insurance companies), the initial payment shall not be less than 40% of the purchase price, and the maximum loan amount shall not exceed 60% of the purchase price.
The term of a car loan is generally 3 years, and the maximum period is no more than 5 years (including 5 years), and it varies according to the nature of the loan applicant. For a taxi company or a car rental company, the loan period shall not exceed 3 years; the loan period for other enterprises and institutions shall not exceed 2 years in principle;personal loanThe term is usually 3 years. Buying a car loan usually does not require pledge of other things, and the mortgage is the purchased vehicle. However, in order to prove that the loan applicant has the ability to repay, when buying a car loan, it is usually required to produce a certificate such as a real estate certificate that can prove financial resources.
[Exclusive Manuscript and Disclaimer] Any work, such as "360 Original", without the written authorization of 360, may not be reproduced, extracted or otherwise used by any unit, organization or individual. If you have been authorized in writing, please indicate the source of 360. Anyone who violates the above statement and infringes on the legal rights and interests of Rong 360 shall be investigated for legal responsibility according to law. The materials and conclusions in the works are for user's reference only and do not constitute operational recommendations. To obtain written authorization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment list (user comments are only for users to express their personal views, does not mean that the site agrees with its views or confirms its description)
- Mobile Edition: How much is the right loan for a car loan?
- A small action, from which the ant borrowing function is turned off?
- Which repayment method is the most cost-effective? Look over and teach you to save some money!
- The seven reasons why credit was rejected, have you shot it!
- The loan is not returned, is it true that the bad record is automatically eliminated after five years?
- Apply for a second withdrawal on the same day! 15 small loans for short-term loans will pick you up
- What are the reasons for the rejection of consumer loans? I will give you this!
- What are the dangers of borrowing usury? These consequences make you hard to imagine!
- Torn WeChat, Alipay teamed with ofo, with sesame credit can be free of deposit
- Three minutes to learn Alipay Ants to borrow 10W+
- Call the board Alipay! Micro-banks pushed a new interest rate lower than the micro-loan
- How much does the loan pay for the car?
- It is not enough to pay the car to pay the down payment. How much does the purchase tax need?
- The edge of the ball and the risk of usury
- Mortgage is overwhelmed. How much is the family debt?
- How much ratio of deposits is appropriate? Teach you how to configure resources
- The down payment ratio of Jinan housing provident fund loans
- How much is the quota? Loan tips for buying affordable housing
- What is the most appropriate monthly income for mortgages?
- The second house down payment suddenly increased by 10%. What should I do if I don’t have enough down payment?
- First-hand house second-hand house